Lernify Online Course Registration
1. The Lernify Management reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these terms and conditions and any other rules and regulations of the online subscription of at any given time as the Management deem fit or necessary without prior notice. If there is ambiguity in any of the provision of the terms, the Lernify Management will be the authority to interpret and in so doing, the Lernify Management will take into account the interest of all affected customers. The decision of the Lernify Management shall be final and binding. Any update, modifications or changes on the terms and conditions or any other rules and regulations of the Lernify online course will be notified on the official registration website (unless otherwise stated) and take effect from the date of notifications on the official website.
2. The Lernify Management reserve the right to change the date, course or to postponed or cancelled the online course at any time without prior notice to customers, in which case the Lernify Management will make effort to inform the Lernify Members/customer prior to the date. If the Online Course have to be changed or cancelled there shall be no refund of fees and the Lernify Management shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused. The Customer acknowledge and agrees that the subcription fees and other costs of the online course are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deferrable. Any updates on the Online Course including any changes to the terms will be posted on the online course official website. It is the responsibility of the customers to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Lernify Management shall not be liable for any loss or convenience caused.
3. There will be no fee refund if the online course is cancelled by Lernify Management for reason of force majeure i.e due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the customers and which renders it impossible of breakdown to hold the Online courses.
4. Customer shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the customer information. The Lernify Management may contact the customer from time to time by email. Any notice send to the email address registered with the Lernify Management deem as receive by the customer. If the customer provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Lernify Management have ground to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Lernify Management may at any time suspend, revoke, cancel or terminate the customers and registration in the online course and refuse any and all current or future use of the online course’s official website (or any parts thereof)
5. Once customers registration have been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for Lernify Members/customer who does not online course usually take part in the online course for whatever reason.
6. The Lernify Management will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
7. The Lernify Management reserves the right to limit and or refuse entry without giving any reason or notice. The Lernify Management also reserves the right at its absolute discretion to exclude or disqualify any customers whom the Lernify Management is of the opinion to be acting in any manner which is against the interest of the Lernify Management or the online course or which is in violation of the terms or any rules or regulations of the online course or in case of (suspicion of) foul play or fraud. It is the duty and responsibility of the Lernify Members/customer to ensure his/her legal eligibility to participate in the online course.
8. The Lernify Management reserves the right to cancel, defer and or add any online course category without prior notice to the Lernify Members/customer.
9. Lernify Members/customer is strictly not allowed to transfer their online course entry to another party or change the online course categories after his/her registration is confirm.
10. Lernify Members/customer agree to accept promotional materials/ items from the Lernify Management whether in relation to the online course or otherwise.
Online course registration
1. The Lernify Management reserves the right to delay the commencement of the learning in the online course of heavy web traffic or breakdown or extreme web update condition. Should the condition persist after delay, the Lernify Management reserves the right to cancel the online course without any refund. In the online course of inconveniece caused or technical issue resulting in postponement or cancellation of the above online course, the Lernify Management shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by individuals or parties concerned.
2. The Lernify Management reserves the right to use any photograph (including those of customers), motion pictures, recordings or any other media records of the online course taken before, during and after the online course, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.
3. The Lernify Management is not responsible for any loss, injury or claims from using sponsored and non-sponsored products or services in this run.
Assumption of risks, waiver and release of liability
1. Lernify Members/customer warrants that he/she is in good in computer knowledge and have sufficient preparations and is able to well prepared in the online course.
2. In consideration of the Lernify Management allowing or accepting (without liability) the Lernify Members/customer to participate in any way in the online course and /or activities registered to the official website, the Lernify Members/customer which (include his/her heirs, personal representative, executors and administrators) shall be deem to have agreed as follows:
a. Accept and assume all of the risk and any potential losses in connection with the customers’ registration in the online course.
b. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable, neither the Lernify Management, online registration company, sub-contractor, all related agency and relevant authorities whose property or personnel are used, or sponsoring, co-sponsoring and other company parties and individual related to the online course and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representative, volunteers, related corporation, subsidiary and affiliate (collectively “releases”) shall be responsible and liable in any manner for any costs, expenses, loss, and liabilities cause registration in the online course.
c. Fully and forever releases the releases from all and any liability of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising, including any negligent rescue operation and any other form of negligence is intended to be as broad and inclusive as it’s permitted by applicable law in Malaysia in which the online course is conducted.
d. Waive and relinquishes the right to sue or take any action proceeding against the releases (or any of them) for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages of the customers on account of any losses to property or any other cause of action, which is caused or alleged to be caused in the whole or in part by the negligent, fault, act or omission of the releases (or any of them) or otherwise.
Lernify Module & Certificates
1. Late registration will not be entertained and the Lernify Management shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused, due to customers inability to register. The Lernify Management may extend the registration time at the Lernify Management discretion and on a goodwill basis only. For the avoidance of doubt, the Lernify Management is not obliged to extend the registration time or to ensure the Lernify Members/customer access their online course. At all times, it is the responsibility of the Lernify Members/customer to follow all module during their subscription period.
2. e-certificate can be issued within 7 days after the completion of the online course. The Lernify Management will email standard e cert to all Lernify Members.
3. No claims of the e-certificate will be entertained thereafter.
1. No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
2. Substitution and changing of email or account is NOT allowed. Please ensure to select the right email that you are eligible to sign in using social login. Otherwise you will have to re-register.